HQ: Sweater Weather ♦ Wave 2
- Hard enamel pins with 2 rubber clutches
- Includes a backstamp for authenticity
- Illustrated by TONERU.
- All retiring once sold out.
- Kageyama - 51.48 mm
- Nishinoya - 57.86 mm
- Tsukishima - 60.42 mm
OPEN EDITION VARIANTS:
- OG w/ gold plating
- OG w/ black nickel plating
LIMITED RELEASE VARIANTS:
- Black Out (gold plating + black pearl on certain clothing areas)
**LR Variants are scheduled to retire after July 2021.
Please note that enamel pins are handmade and imperfections are bound to happen. Also I am not a harsh grader. I grade a pin based on how noticeable the defects are. I also do not include the sides and the back when grading.
- A Grade - The best of the batch. If the defect isn't noticeable when viewed upfront, held at arms length away from the face and without tilting, then I will grade them as A or Standard grade.
- B Grade - Pins with noticeable defects. Still looks good at arms length but the defects are more noticeable and more prominent when inspected closer.
- C Grade - The worst of the batch. Highly discounted.