MHA: Student and Mentor
Regular price $22.00
- Hard enamel pins with 2 rubber clutches
- Includes a backstamp for authenticity
- Illustrated by TONERU.
- Aizawa - 75.88 mm
- Shinsou - 75.98 mm
- LE 85 - OG w/ gold plating
Please note that enamel pins are handmade and imperfections are bound to happen. Also I am not a harsh grader. I grade a pin based on how noticeable the defects are. I also do not include the sides and the back when grading.
- A Grade - The best of the batch. If the defect isn't noticeable when viewed upfront, held at arms length away from the face and without tilting, then I will grade them as A or Standard grade.
- B Grade - Pins with noticeable defects. Still looks good at arms length but the defects are more noticeable and more prominent when inspected closer.
- C Grade - The worst of the batch. Highly discounted.