- Based in Makati City, Philippines
- Ships worldwide.
- International shipping using Registered Mail with tracking via PHLPOST.
Philippine shipping via Blitz Delivery and LBC.
- We accept PayPal for all orders.
BPI, GCash, and PayMaya are available for Philippine orders.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES:
Returns or exchanges will only be honored if:
- The package arrived to you with damaged / incomplete / incorrect items.
- The package is returned to me due to my mistake in the shipping label.
In the event that the package is returned due to the customer's negligence, the package will only be re-shipped at the expense of the customer. Meaning, the customer will need to shoulder the fees for reshipping the package.
Examples of customer negligence:
- Wrong shipping address
- Failure to update me of the change in shipping address
- Failure to pick up the package from the post office
- No one available to receive
- All sales are FINAL.
- Returns / Exchanges / Partial refunds are only offered in the event that your package arrived with damaged / incomplete / incorrect items.
CUSTOM FEES & DUTIES:
- Please take note that the item prices and shipping fees are not inclusive of import duties, taxes, and other charges.
- All applicable customs fees, taxes, and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Customers are responsible for being aware of and paying any customs fees and duties charged by your country.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost.
We cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
- Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion.
- For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
- All items are for personal use only. Reselling for profit is prohibited.
- Please be informed that once I have shipped out the package with the courier, I no longer have control over it.
I will do my best in assisting you with your shipping issues but please do contact your local office for major issues with your shipment.
- Orders with only on hand items are shipped out on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
- For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please allow us 3-7 business days to process your order.
Shipments are dropped off at the post office once a week.
International orders are shipped via Registered Mail through PHLPOST.
Please take note that the tracking provided will highly depend on your country's postal tracking system. For packages whose tracking info did not update, please kindly contact your local post office.
We will not be held liable for any loss or damages caused by the courier. Once your package has been turned over to the courier and the tracking info has been provided to you, it is no longer under our care or jurisdiction.
- INTERNATIONAL — 2 to 10 weeks
- PH via LBC — 1 to 5 days
- PH MANILA via DPX — 1 to 5 days